Club Cleo Health, Beauty, Wellbeing

Club Cleo Health, Beauty, Wellbeing
Official Blog for Club Cleo: We've Been Making Women Look Great & Feel Fantastic For More Than 2 Decades

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Sky Living Reviews Skin Sheer & Radiance Polish


Men Love Skincare Too!

Source: skyliving.sky.com

Keep your skin clean and clear with the perfect exfoliator. 

But which one to go for? This week we've been trying out a range of facial exfoliators, so let us try before you buy.

Club Cleo Skin Sheer & Radiance Polish, £19.99


Verdict: 

Reading the back of the box, I was a little reluctant to massage this lotion into my skin 'until residues of dead skin start to appear'. 


Never one to shy away from a challenge, however, I gave it a go. The product does smell pretty toxic and it makes your skin tingle, but it's impressive. 


My face (and hands) were left feeling super smooth and I had a great glow. 


Score 4.5/5

Tested by: Robin James, online producer