Club Cleo Health, Beauty, Wellbeing

Club Cleo Health, Beauty, Wellbeing
Official Blog for Club Cleo: We've Been Making Women Look Great & Feel Fantastic For More Than 2 Decades

Monday 5 January 2015

A Quick & Easy Way to Detox and Slim this January

If the indulgence of the Festive Season has left you feeling sluggish and bloated, a good detox plan can help you lose weight, increase your energy levels and think more clearly.  Detoxing combined with a healthy balanced diet can also reduce your risk of developing serious health problems in the future.

Whilst a detox programme can be difficult to maintain, it needn’t be if approached with moderate rather than drastic changes.  Simply reducing (rather than completely cutting out) some of the food and drink we all know isn’t good for us such as caffeine, sugar and alcohol and replacing with fresh fruits and vegetables combined with drinking more water can all make a huge difference.

However, this still requires commitment and for those of you who find this kind of commitment particularly difficult, there are other shortcuts to losing weight.  One of those is to use a transdermal patch.

What are transdermal patches?

A transdermal patch is an adhesive patch that is placed on the body to deliver herbal medication through the outer layers of skin into deeper layers, then absorbed into the blood stream and circulated through the body.



It is a sophisticated delivery system, designed to release small quantities of medication over a longer period of time.

The benefits of transdermal patches

Transdermal patches have the advantage of being absorbed slowly, providing a controlled and continuous release of active ingredients daily.  Unlike pills, which you need to remember to take and are not easy for everyone to swallow, transdermal patches once applied only need to be removed after 24 hours and replaced with a new patch for you to continue to benefit from the effects.
Transdermal patches can be used without affecting everyday life and can be worn whilst swimming, bathing and exercising.

Easy Slim Hoodia Slimming Patches

Hoodia slimming patches contain a blend of 100% natural botanicals providing a safe and convenient way to lose weight.This unique combination drastically reduces your cravings for food, making dieting much easier than before.

Recent studies indicate that using Hoodia could help reduce caloric intake by as much as 1000 calories every day! That is almost half of the average daily amount.

The key ingredients, Hoodia Gordonii, Paullinia Cupana and Citrus Aurantium have been known for centuries for their powers to help with weight loss.  Their combined effects include hunger prevention, increased stamina, reduced fatigue, increased metabolic rate and fat burning abilities.  
The effectiveness of this product is re-enforced by the positive feedback we receive from many customers:

Thank you so much for the patches – I LOVE THEM!

POSTED BY JEANNE ON 10TH JAN 2014
I've tried so many diet pills in the past 6 years. The patches are easy, I've been on them for a month now. The first couple of weeks i was losing inches, then in my 3rd week it hit because i had lost 11 pounds and in the last week i lost about 4 more! I'm so excited. 
I've also noticed my cravings and appetite have changed – I'm not that hungry and don’t crave junk food like i used to - unless I'm stressed I don’t want the junk food. So once again, thank you! I love the patches, especially since i found out my thyroid is low.

Really glad I gave this a try

POSTED BY MICHELLE GILMER ON 2ND JAN 2014
I’d tried other diet aids before and was sceptical about a patch that claimed to curb my appetite and give me energy. I gave it a try and am really glad i did. I’m not hungry all the time and eat less at meals. I also have the energy to get things done in the evenings after a long day at work without the jittery feeling i used to get with other weight loss products.

I lost 10lbs in my first week of use 

POSTED BY SHEILA LEWIS-COOPER ON 3RD JAN 2014
I’ve recently tried Easy Slim patches and i love them. I lost 10lbs in my first week of use 
How to use transdermal patches

Transdermal patches can be worn anywhere on your body that is easiest for you to access: many place them on the shoulder, stomach or upper arm.


Only £22.95 for a 1 month course or save over £8.00 by purchasing a 3 month course at £60.45.


For further information or to order call: 0871 2211340 or visit www.club-cleo.com/easy-slim-hoodia-slimming-patches-30-day-course/